Is it you? Are you my perfect reader? First, I need to define with whom my passions would match or collapse. Then, on your own, you can decide in which category you belong.
If you belong in my group of avid readers, hooray! If not, then you know one thing; you will not lose your time browsing my website or reading my stories. Not everyone shares the same taste for adventures, thus my stories are not meant for every soul on Earth (or outside Earth if aliens love fiction).
For that intent, I described below the characteristics of my perfect reader and who could not be described as such. Dying to know? Take a peek, and see if you are one of my Bluemers!
My perfect reader is:
- Someone who likes magic and magical worlds, and who likes to fall into these worlds and be a part of them as if he personally knew every character and location.
- Someone who is courageous enough to explore taboo subjects and shocking events, and to see them happen within their own mind.
- Someone who believes in spirituality or does not believe in spiritual forces, but can respect those of us who do believe.
- Someone who likes jokes, sarcasm, and ridiculous behaviors. My everyday life is filled with those, so I can’t just imagine not putting them in my stories.
- Someone who likes life and its many detours, and who isn’t scared of the unexpected while respecting all life forms. Respect is a very important matter to me.
- Someone who is optimistic and doesn’t constantly critic everything. In other words, someone whose glass is always half-full, and not half-empty.
- Someone who believes in silver linings and that as long as you do good, good things will happen to you, and as long as you do not give up, you’ll succeed. I love positive people.
- Someone who is happy, and loves being happy. Alright, there are days when everything goes wrong, and that’s totally normal. But, I like people who can laugh at their own misfortune and help others in theirs.
You are not my perfect ready if:
- You get offended when you hear or read about God (or gods) or taboo subjects like sex, child abuse, rape, homosexuality, etc. I do not necessarily write about all of those subjects, but I might do so in a near future, thus I want you to be mentally aware and prepared for this possibility. I don’t want to create barriers because I know I might offend people.
- You think magic can’t go with real-life events and serious matters.
- You’re a hater and always needs to find the negative out of every situation.
- You like hurting people physically and mentally. Although there’s violence in my stories, I don’t like to see it in reality and in my life.
- You don’t want to spend money on self-published books and e-books because, for some unknown reason, you think self-published books and e-books aren’t as good as published ones.
- You get into such a rage when you find a grammar or spelling mistakes. I do revise, and re-revise my stories, but sometimes, some mistakes just like to exist within my worlds and sentences no matter how hard I try to kick them out.
- You think that paying $5 for an e-book is too expensive, even though it takes months to write and revise, if not years.
So, after reading these points above, you came to the conclusion you were one of my readers? Then, feel free to explore my website.
Website: The Blue Rose Garden
On this website, you’ll have access to both my blog known as The –B- Blog, and to other articles and fictions known as Seeds of Creativity. On these two pages, you’ll be able to read for free a variety of posts, articles, excerpts, flash fictions, and much more!
I have also separated my website between Novels and my Blueming Witch service. At the current time, I only have two published short stories, and one novel that I’m currently writing entitled Story of Astöria. Both my short stories have their own page: A Cup of Curiositea and Enchanter Detective. You can visit these pages to obtain more information about these stories.
If one of these stories interests you, feel free to visit The Blue Rose Bookstore, where all of my stories are being sold. At the moment, you can only pay via Paypal, and all of my eBook are in PDF format. My Flash Fictions Page contained very short stories that are free to read.
The Blueming Witch is a service for those interested in the art of occultism, and who wishes to know their future or obtain an answer to a question. The Blueming Witch is a personalized service, but you can also subscribe to The Blue Rose Newsletter to receive exclusive monthly predictions.
Because I write as much fiction than non-fiction material, I will use an icon to differentiate my fiction from my non-fiction work on my website:
I have a few other things here and there like information about my worlds and other interesting facts, so feel free to explore my website. If you have any questions, or you would simply want to discuss with me the meaning of life, send me an email to email@example.com.